All the latest news from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Government Portal.
Click on the news headline of your choice and you will be directed to the official site.
- VGP – As many as 1,587 delegates representing more than 5.1 million Party members nationwide will attend the 13th National Party Congress from January 25 to February 2, up nearly 80 delegates against the 12th Congress.
- VGP – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Australian counterpart Scott Morrison discuss on bilateral ties and regional and international issues of shared concerns over the phone on Thursday.
- VGP – The Bac Giang Provincial People’s Committee on Monday awarded a license Taiwan’s Foxconn to build a US$270 laptop and tablet plant in the northern locality.
- VGP – The following is review of the 15 plenums of the 12th-tenure Party Central Committee (PCC) convened over the past five years.
- VGP – A Costa Rican man was among two latest COVID-19 cases confirmed Monday, raising the patient tally to 1,539.
- VGP – The 15th plenum of the 12th-tenure Party Central Committee wrapped up on Sunday morning, 1.5 days ahead of schedule.
- VGP – The 15th plenum of the 12th-tenure Communist Party of Viet Nam Central Committee opened this morning.
- VGP – The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Friday ordered subordinate levels to strictly control borders in order to absolutely prevent illegal entrants.
- VGP – The Ministry of Transport has requested the Civil Aviation Authority of Viet Nam (CAAV) to temporarily suspend the licensing of flights from countries and territories with new COVID-19 variants, firstly all those from the UK and South Africa.
- VGP – A 27-year-old woman was confirmed positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, raising the patient tally to 1,521.