All the latest news from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Government Portal.
Click on the news headline of your choice and you will be directed to the official site.
- VGP – Today, Viet Nam entered the 82nd day without new COVID-19 infection case in the community, said the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
- VGP – The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control has confirmed 14 new COVID-19 cases, raising the country's patient tally to 369.
- VGP – Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith discussed on COVID-19 pandemic and measures to foster multi-faceted cooperation between the two countries during their face-to-face talks in Da Nang City on Sunday.
- VGP – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc called for every effort to accelerate the 'three-horse' economy as the country has successfully contained the COVID-19 pandemic.
- VGP – Twelve new policies came into effect from July 1 including the Laws on officers and public employees, passports, state secrets, and entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners.
- VGP – The Vietnamese Government has made bold and reasonable decisions to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and be proactive with comprehensive initiatives for economic recovery.
- VGP – The GDP growth rate was only 1.81% in the first six months of 2020, the lowest level over the past decade due to the COVID-19 pandemic and global uncertainties, the General Statistics Office (GSO) reported.
- VGP – Two more Vietnamese returning from Kuwait have been confirmed the latest COVID-19 cases in Viet Nam, raising the patient tally to 355, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control reported minutes ago.
- VGP – ASEAN always expects peace, stability, prosperity and cooperation for mutual development in Asia-Pacific and it is sure that the bloc does not want to take sides, said Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- VGP – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said ASEAN should roll up sleeves to kick-start recovery plan and resume cooperation while addressing the ASEAN leaders’ Interface with representatives of ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN-BAC) on June 26.