All the latest news from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Government Portal.
Click on the news headline of your choice and you will be directed to the official site.
- VGP – With three imported cases of COVID-19 confirmed this afternoon, the patient tally rose to 1,077, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
- VGP – Party General Secretary, State President Nguyen Phu Trong has sent message to the United Nations General Assembly High-Level General Debate themed “The Future We Want, the UN We Need: Reaffirming our Collective Commitment to Multilateralism – Confronting COVID-19 through Effective Multilateral Action”.
- VGP – Viet Nam’s GDP and trade volume have grown by 300% and 350%, respectively, thanks to the country’s active interantional economic integration, official said.
- VGP – Bookings are open for an international commercial flight from the Republic of Korea’s Seoul to Ha Noi, the national flag carrier Viet Nam Airlines announced Wednesday.
- VGP – The Ministry of Health has released guidelines for temporary medical surveillance of incoming travellers entering Viet Nam for more than 14 days.
- VGP – A Ha Noi-Tokyo flight carrying nearly 60 passengers took off at Noi Bai International Airport at 6:30 am on Saturday, making it the first international commercial flight after six months of suspension due to COVID-19.
- VGP – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Friday tasked the Ministry of Transport to continue proposing to increase frequency of international commercial flights to bring back foreign experts, investors and Vietnamese.
- VGP – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomed and spoke highly of the significance of the ongoing official visit to Viet Nam by the Republic of Korea (RoK) Foreign Minister Kang Kyung Wha, at his reception on Thursday.
- VGP – Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh has approved the Ministry of Transport’s proposal on resuming international commercial flights to six destinations, the Government Office announced Tuesday.