Vietnam Government Portal
All the latest news from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Government Portal.
Click on the news headline of your choice and you will be directed to the official site.
- by VGP – From March 1, 2024, price ceilings for domestic flights shall increase by 2.27 percent to 6.67 percent, or from VND50,000 to VND 250,000, according to the Ministry of Transport.
- by VGP – The first Cambodia-Laos-Viet Nam (CLV) parliamentary summit opened in Vientiane, Laos, on December 5, the with participation of more than 350 delegates representing the National Assemblies, ministries and localities of the three countries.
- by VGP – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh hosted a reception for Malaysian Minister of Defense Dato’ Seri Utama Haji Mohamad Bin Haji Hasan in Ha Noi on December 4.
- by VGP – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported that 338 Vietnamese nationals were evacuated from war zones in Northern Myanmar on December 4.
- by VGP – Below is the full Joint Statement between Viet Nam and Turkey issued on occasion of Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh's official visit to Turkey from November 29-30.
- by VGP – Viet Nam needs a huge amount of financial resources to achieve its goal of net-zero emissions by 2050, an official from UNDP said.
- by VGP – Belarusian Prime Minister Roman Golovchenko will pay an official visit to Viet Nam from December 6-9, the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced Monday.
- by VGP – Below are highlights of Prime Minister Pham Min Chinh's tour to Turkey and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from November 28 to December 3.
- by VGP – Viet Nam is among the top 10 biggest producers of construction ceramics and has the fourth largest ceramic tile output, according to Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Van Sinh.
- by VGP – Viet Nam’s outbound investment rose by 16.7 percent year-on-year to US$395 million over the past 11 months of the year, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI).