Barefoot luxury sister resorts Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi Island Resort have unveiled their 2022 programmes for guests to celebrate the festive season in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani Atoll.
The celebrations commence from Saturday 24th December and into the new year, each with dedicated programmes of festivities.
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island is an exclusive private island comprising just 15-villas, perfect for an intimate festive getaway.
Its mantra ‘Anything. Anytime. Anywhere’ ensures each guest will be taken care of by their private butler to curate a personalised stay.
The fully inclusive approach comprises unlimited spa treatments, above and underwater activities and bespoke dining experiences.
Some highlights of this year’s festive programme are:
- Festive treatments at the award-winning Sulha Spa with Hania Opienski, a Master of Wellness
- Undersea meditation below the IndianOcean at Hurawalhi’s 5.8 Undersea restaurant
- Bespoke excursions on the Bella Yacht* and snorkel at the most remote reefs in the Lhaviyani Atoll or explore nearby islands with a private picnic
- Big Game Fishing* and searching for a fish such as Red Snapper, Yellow Fin Tuna, and Wahoo
- Private Champagne 5.8 Breakfast* at the Undersea 5.8 restaurant with a photo-shoot
*At an extra charge
Guests can celebrate with loved ones at laid-back luxe resort Hurawalhi.
The adults only (children over 12) escape offers relaxing treatments at the multi-award winning Duniye Spa, culinary journeys at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant and opportunities to explore the marine life up close alongside the island’s in house marine biologist.
Highlights of the festive programme include:
- 7-course dinner at the all-glass 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, the largest of its kind in the Maldives, complete with musical entertainment from a Swarovski flautist (also available to guests from Kudadoo)
- Christmas market with local and seasonal culinary specialities
- Hurawalhi’s Jingle Christmas Party with a live Maldivian band
- 5-course meal at the Executive Chef’s Table with a bespoke festive menu inspired by the Executive Chef’s culinary background
- Underwater treasure hunt, guests can snorkel in the lagoon to win a selection of prizes, including a 5-night stay at Hurawalhi
- Bioluminescent night dive at the Anemone Thila dive site to watch the bioluminescent colours alight