As Bali begins the first phase of opening up for travel from June, one boutique resort has launched a long-stay package for travellers keen on a tropical getaway away from any crowds.
With its new two-week Extended Stay for Greater Value, Tanah Gajah, Resort by Hadiprana is putting up visitors in 20 villas spread over six hectares amid lush rice paddies.
Keeping You Distant
At a time when social distancing is an overarching priority, each villa is secure in its own little world of space.
“As we move into a new normal we believe travellers will prefer to stay longer in one place, and will look for boutique properties that have truly personalised service and allow for less contact with other guests,” said Deasy Swandarini, GM of Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana. “We created this package with that new need in mind.”
The new 14-day stay offer is available to book till June 30, 2020, for stays until March 31, 2021, and includes:
● Daily breakfast
● Complimentary mini bar as a welcome amenity
● Daily laundry (up to six pieces per person)
● Complimentary WiFi
● Access to the gym, swimming pool and tennis court
● Daily room cleaning service
Guests can also book extra experiences to enjoy the location, while still keeping their distance, such as:
● A picnic-style bento-box lunch where guests dine amid the trees and Balinese sculptures of the property
● A private early morning trek through the lush rice paddies with their own private butler
● A floating breakfast served in the privacy of each guest’s villas (for those with pools) or at the resort’s main pool
New Health Protocols
The entire property is sprayed down with disinfectant twice a week and housekeeping disinfects guest rooms on a daily basis.
Hand sanitiser is available at all outlets, from the lobby to the swimming pool, and hand sanitiser and reusable fabric masks are distributed to each guest.
The butler is the guest’s main point of personal contact, from reception at arrival to departure at check-out, with limited interaction without other staff throughout the stay.
“Interaction with staff is usually one of the most welcome developments of any hotel stay anywhere,” said Deasy. “But these days, less is definitely more.”
Rates start from IDR 20,000,000 net (US$1,360) for a One Bedroom Suite.
For more information visit www.tanahgajahubud.com