Bureau Bites is a regular “pod-bite” bringing you the latest news from Vietnam and the region.
- The Vietnamese Government has moved swiftly in its efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Travellers entering the country or who have travelled or transited through COVID-19 hotspots will go into quarantine (as of recording date).
- Some businesses have been directly affected and forced to close after unknowingly serving patrons carrying the virus.
We talk to Stanley Boots, founder of 7 Bridges Brewing Co. in Danang, who, along with his staff of 45, has been under house quarantine for almost two weeks after it was discovered two patrons carrying COVID-19 had visited his Danang taproom.
Things are grim but we’re using this time to restructure our business to keep our impact mission aliveStanley Boots, founder of 7 Bridges Brewing Co.
In this episode we ask Stanley:
1. What exactly happened?
2. How is life under house quarantine?
3. What does the future hold for 7 Bridges Brewing Co.?
Produced by Matthew Cowan. Follow Matt on Instagram at @mattcowansaigon
Edited by Melanie Casul. Follow Mel in Instagram at @melaniecasul
Feature photo from 7 Bridges Brewing Co. Facebook
Special thanks to Stanley Boots. Follow 7 Bridges Brewing Co. on Instagram at @7bridgesbrewingco
For the latest updates from the Vietnamese Government: