In 2020, Vietnam will host the Asia Food & Beverage Summit organised by the Restaurant Association of Vietnam (RAV), a founding member of the ASEAN Restaurant Associations Alliance and at the forefront of Vietnam’s developing F&B industry.
What is the Asia Food & Beverage Summit 2020?
The Asia F&B Summit will serve as a comprehensive platform in providing not just unlimited networking opportunities and business development for players in Vietnam’s F&B industry, but also as an avenue to encourage cultural and economic exchange between Vietnam and other ASEAN countries.
Who is the Asia Food & Beverage Summit 2020 for?
The event is exclusively targeted towards owners, restaurateurs, investors, managers and suppliers in F&B.
What will happen at the Asia Food & Beverage Summit 2020?
- In-depth Analysis: Talk shows, workshops, case study presentations & seminars delivered by over 20 local and international F&B experts
- International Exhibition: Over 30 F&B suppliers from throughout Asia
- Private Business Matching: One-on-one meetings between F&B owners, suppliers & investors
- Professional Showcases: Demonstrations of technological solutions for F&B business by foreign companies
- VIP Dinner: Networking opportunities
- Unique Performances by famous chefs
How to REGISTER:
Register here: http://bit.ly/AFBS_Register
For more information about the Asia Food & Beverage Summit 2020, contact:
Restaurant Association of Vietnam (RAV)
Hospitality Hub: 33 Hoang Dieu St., Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84) 868 090 100 (Ms. Nga)
Photos by Mike Palumbo. Follow Mike on Instagram at @mikepalumbo_