As their motto goes at “Phat’s”, come and fill your cheeks! There’s something about sinking your teeth into a steaming freshly-made, fluffy white bao stuffed with pork belly and sticky hoisin sauce.
Wikipedia describes a bao, or baozi, as a bread-like bun or dumpling typically filled with meat and vegetables. We’d prefer to describe them as two or three big, heavenly bites of palm-sized deliciousness.
Get 10% OFF your bill at both stores during the Saigon Tattoo Expo!
“Phat’s” makes all their own dumplings fresh daily and can be accompanied with various noodle and vegetable dishes. Everything is served on small sharing plates, which makes it great for eating your way through the menu quickly and for sharing in groups.
The Saigon Tattoo Expo 2018 is on Nov. 10 & 11. For more information, CLICK HERE
There’s also a selection of Asian tea, coffee, cocktails and mocktails in case you’re barhopping and want to keep the night rolling.
Phat’s has two store locations in Saigon. The original store is in District 2, while their second store is closer to the Expo in District 1.
District 2: 111 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien
District 1: 2nd Floor, 44 Dong Du
Getting there from the Expo: 25 minutes by xe om or taxi to District 1 location depending on traffic
Promotion: 10% OFF your bill at both locations
Terms & Conditions:
1. Available during the week of the Saigon Tattoo Expo (Nov. 6th to Nov.12th)
2. Not available with any other promotion, deal or special
3. Notify staff on arrival off your intention to claim the promotion
4. Show staff your Saigon Tattoo Expo ticket or VIP pass & check-in on the venue’s Facebook page
5. “Tag” & “Like” The Bureau Facebook page & share a photo!