Previously a French colonial shophouse, this bistro, bar, motorcycle accessory store and live music venue has become an institution, especially among the young Vietnamese crowd. The owner, Linh, has one of the best Cold War-era motorcycle collections in Vietnam, with some of them on display here.
Get 20% OFF your bill during the week of the Saigon Tattoo Expo!
By day, Biker Shield offers a relaxing respite from the heat and a quiet place to eat Vietnamese set lunches, like black tiger shrimp stir-fry, fish curry and stewed pork ribs with apple.
The Saigon Tattoo Expo 2018 is on Nov. 10 & 11. For more information, CLICK HERE
By night, things liven up with live music — especially every Friday night with Biker Shield’s house band — and local Te Te and Platinum craft beer. The odd motorcycle rally attracts a young, hip local crowd clad top-to-toe in leather with plenty of ink.
Biker Shield is located in an up-and-coming area a short xe om or taxi ride from the Expo inside a narrow courtyard along with a number of other shophouses and residences. It really is a must-visit as there is nothing quite like it in Saigon, perhaps all of Vietnam.
Where: 158/10 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1, HCMC
Getting there from the Expo: 25 minutes by xe om or taxi depending on traffic
Promotion: 20% OFF your bill
Terms & Conditions:
1. Available during the week of the Saigon Tattoo Expo (Nov.6th to Nov.12th)
2. Not available with any other promotion, deal or special
3. Notify staff on arrival off your intention to claim the promotion
4. Show staff your Saigon Tattoo Expo ticket & check-in on the venue’s Facebook page
5. “Tag” & “Like” The Bureau Facebook page & share a photo!