VINYL PUB HAS CLOSED DOWN INDEFINITELY
Need a break from the Expo? Tired of the EDM and Youtube hits blaring from the speakers? Then, this place is for you. Just a short xe om ride from the Expo venue, Vinyl Pub is an established no-frills bar in a very popular area of the city and prides itself on cold beer, great prices, smiley service and, of course, classic gold hits from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
The Saigon Tattoo Expo 2018 is on Nov. 10 & 11. For more information, CLICK HERE
If you throw darts, you’re on target as this is one of the unofficial homes of the Saigon International Darts League. Vinyl holds a special place in the hearts of the expat community in Saigon, but attracts a solid local crowd as well, making it a great option if your schedule is tight and you want to get a feel for what goes on after dark in Vietnam’s biggest city.
Open daily from 5pm, Vinyl has some great Happy Hour specials and they encourage you to order-in food, perfect if you feel like a snack before heading back to the Expo for some more ink!
Where: 166 Cong Quynh, District 1, HCMC[Google_Maps_WD id=10 map=8]
Getting there from the Expo: If you’re fit enough, walk! Just 5 or 10 minutes from the Expo by xe om or taxi depending on traffic
Promotion: 10% OFF the bill after Happy Hour
Terms & Conditions:
1. Available during the week of the Saigon Tattoo Expo
2. Not available with any other promotion, deal or special including Happy Hour
3. Notify staff on arrival off your intention to claim the promotion
4. Show staff your Saigon Tattoo Expo ticket & check-in on the venue’s Facebook page
5. “Tag” & “Like” The Bureau Facebook page & share a photo!